Terms & Conditions
Last updated: July 22, 2019
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING THE SITE AND/OR USING THE SERVICE
1. Terms of Service
These Terms of Service (as defined below) are a legally binding agreement between Infiot and you.
The term “Infiot, “us”, “we” or “our”, refers to Infiot, the owner of the Service (as defined below). The term “you” refers to the User (as defined below).
These Terms of Service govern your access to the Site and use of the Service and the features contained therein, whether through personal computers, mobile devices and any other devices which are supported by our Service, as set out in our support segment on our Site.
These Terms of Service are void where prohibited by law, and the right to access to the Site and use the Service is revoked in such jurisdictions.
Accepting the Terms of Service
These Terms of Service are effective as of the date you access to the Site or use the Service, and such access or use indicates your acceptance of all of the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service.
If you are an individual entering into these Terms of Service on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such company or other legal entity to these terms and conditions, in which case the terms “you” or “your” shall refer to such entity. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you may not access the Site or use the Services.
For the purposes hereof:
- “App” means Infiot’s proprietary application known as “Infiot”, for the provision of the Service, web app used for management and audit control, as available for downloading from our Site (for use on your personal computer and/or any other devices which are supported by our Service as above) or at Google Play and App Store (for use on your mobile devices).
- “Comments” means comments, ratings and/or reviews written and posted on the Site by you or any other User, regarding the Service or otherwise.
- “Content” means all of your data, information, text, pictures, and other content, that are uploaded, routed or transmitted through the use of the Service.
- “Features” means any features of the Service.
- “Servers Locations” mean Infiot’s servers and/or its third party contractors’ servers.
- “Service” means Infiot’s virtual private network (“VPN”) service which is a method used to add security and privacy to private and public networks, like Wi-Fi hotspots and the world wide web (“Internet”), and includes certain Features.
- “Site” means Perimeter 81’s internet site for the provision of the Service, found at https://www.Perimeter81.com/.
- “Software” means Perimeter 81’s proprietary and generic software (in object code only) known as Virtual VPN and related documentation (except for source code), used for the provision of the Service.
- “User” means any person accessing the Site, or using the Service.
2. License to Use
This license, granted to you by Infiot, is limited to a non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable and worldwide license to (i) access the Site and (ii) use the Service solely for your personal, non-commercial, receipt and use of the Service as provided by Infiot, in the manner permitted by these Terms of Service, (i) on your enterprise computers, (ii) on any mobile phone or other mobile device operated by Android™, as set forth in the Google Play Terms of Services, (iii) on any iPhone or any other Apple supported device as permitted by the Usage Rules of Apple Inc. (“Apple”) as set forth in the App Store Terms of Service (the Google Play Terms of Services and the App Store Terms of Service are each referred to herein as the “Usage Rules”) and/or (iv) any other devices which are supported by our Service, as set out in our support segment on our Site.
You may not use the App and/or the Service and may not accept these Terms of Service if you are using a mobile phone or other mobile device operated by Android™, or if you are using an iPhone or any other Apple supported device, where the restrictions on installing other apps not approved by Google or by Apple (as the case may be) have been bypassed (known as ‘Jailbreaking’ or ‘Rooting’).
These Terms of Service will govern any upgrades provided by Infiot that replace and/or supplement the original App, unless such upgrade is accompanied by a separate license in which case the terms of that license will govern.
From time to time, an upgrade to the latest version of the App may be required in order to make use of the Service or to take advantage of new features of the Service.