“Infiot ZETO is a new mindset. It’s a new way of thinking about how our users access our domain and critical applications. For us, it will replace VPN for our employees and branch offices across seven countries. We have implemented a zero trust model while delivering superior network access with this modern, secure, cloud-first implementation.”
– Robert Boopsingh, CIO Beacon Insurance Company
Regional Insurance player Beacon Insurance is replacing VPN with Infiot ZETO to implement a zero trust model while delivering superior network access.
- Across five decades of successful operations and consistent growth, Beacon has been evolving to meet the needs of its customers and is now a regional player with Branch Offices and an Agency network, enjoying a reputation as an emerging giant in the regional insurance industry and is ranked as the fifth largest insurer in Trinidad & Tobago.
- Beacon Insurance was looking for an alternative VPN solution that offers a unified network policy for remote workers and micro branches while improving application performance without compromising security.
- It required a solution that could be deployed quickly, and that was secure, provided better visibility, limited downtime, and delivered exceptional user experience.
- Beacon Insurance partnered with Infiot to build a unified network policy for remote workers and micro-branches while improving application performance without compromising security.