Technical Support Engineer
Infiot’s mission is to reinvent edge networking to deliver intelligent access for remote first applications.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to work with us in supporting our cloud deployment as well as networking edge/IoT intelligent devices that make up the Infiot ecosystem and solution. You’ll be challenged to work in a dynamic engineering focus environment of a well funded Series A start-up in a very hot software defined networking world, working with software development teams as well as interfacing with partners and service providers who are some of our earliest, and largest customers.
The ideal candidate would have most of the following qualifications. We will consider candidates who have some of these qualifications but are interested in working on this skillset.
- Experience with scalable cloud native multi-tenant architectures
- Experience with web programming and HTTP based APIs (REST or GraphQL)
- Experience with Azure, GCP cloud infrastructure. AWS is a plus.
- Experience with Docker, VM, Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud management of network devices and basic networking knowledge
- Experience with Linux command line, python and make
- Ability to work in a remote team setting
- Prior experience in customer support role and a passion for quality and customer satisfaction
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent training/knowledge
- Minimum of 2 years of industry experience
Resumes in PDF only please.
We do receive a lot of resumes so we cannot reply to everybody. If you do not hear from us it means that we did not feel there would be a match based on your resume. In any case, thanks for your interest.
If your resume indicates a match we will contact you for an introductory call, that will be followed by a couple of rounds of technical interviews. We will provide more details about the format of our technical interviews.