Director of Strategic Channels
Infiot’s mission is to reinvent edge networking to deliver intelligent access for remote first applications. We are actively hiring a talented Director of Strategic Channels to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, Infiot is a great place to grow your career.
- Create a target list of Strategic Channels and develop these channels to grow the pipeline.
- Negotiate MSA’s with Strategic Channels including Large Master Agents and Service Providers.
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating sales outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Support senior sales teams and sales representatives on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts in conjunction with their partners
- Attend product training conferences and develop an understanding of our edge software and communication infrastructure
- Monitor, drive and attend meetings with prospects while handling the introductions and follow-up with the sales representatives
- Be the first point of contact for new partner prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings
- Collaborate with sales teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas to each weekly meeting
- Flawless articulation and communication skills, both written and oral, with public speaking experience preferred
- Must be able to work remotely as it is our preferred method of operation
- Working knowledge of the SaaS enterprise security, networking, communication and microservices software market or the ability to learn new software quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound calls, follow-up and emails every day
- Have a strong work ethic, consultative in approach, eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Have experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Sales Force and or other similar prospecting applications while keeping track of all leads and their outcomes
- Must be an excellent problem-identifier/solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive solution environment to make the sale happen
- Loves assisting in closing deals using complex market research and focusing on continued learning and improvement
- Thorough understanding of commercial awareness and brand recognition to successfully establish rapport with prospects
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Has previously worked in an early stage technology solution company
- Must have 5-7 years of experience working with large master agents and service providers including establishing new MSA’s with these partners
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required
Resumes in PDF only please.
We do receive a lot of resumes so we cannot reply to everybody. If you do not hear from us it means that we did not feel there would be a match based on your resume. In any case, thanks for your interest.
If your resume indicates a match we will contact you for an introductory call, that will be followed by a couple of rounds of panel interviews.