Software Engineer – Cloud Management
Infiot’s mission is to reinvent edge networking to deliver intelligent access for remote first applications.
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior, Lead
Role: Full Stack Developer
Industry: Enterprise, Internet of Things, Network Security
Company size: 11–50 people
Company type: VC Funded
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to work with us in the cloud management part of our platform. The qualified candidate will join a team of full stack engineers who work in front end, back end and devops initiatives needed to accomplish the Infiot vision.
The ideal candidate would have most of the following qualifications. We will consider candidates who have some of these qualifications but are interested in working on this skillset.
- Experience with scalable cloud native multi-tenant architectures
- Fluency in typescript or other modern programming language that supports strong types, type inference, object oriented and functional programming paradigms, concurrency and generics.
- Experience with web programming and HTTP based APIs (REST or GraphQL)
- Experience in modern front end technologies, preferably Angular
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases with focus on scale
- Experience with node/express web stack
- Experience with cloud management of network devices
- Some Linux command line, python and make
- Ability to work in a remote team setting
- Passion for automation
- Passion for personal productivity improvement
- Passion for quality and customer satisfaction
- Passion for development driven testing
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent training/knowledge
Resumes in PDF only please.
We do receive a lot of resumes so we cannot reply to everybody. If you do not hear from us it means that we did not feel there would be a match based on your resume. In any case, thanks for your interest.
If your resume indicates a match we will contact you for an introductory call, that will be followed by a couple of rounds of technical interviews. We will provide more details about the format of our technical interviews.