Software Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Infiot’s mission is to reinvent edge networking to deliver intelligent access for remote first applications.
We are looking for a Sr. Software Engineer/Technical Leader to work with us in the cloud infrastructure part of our platform. The qualified candidate will join a team of full stack engineers who work in front end, back end and devops initiatives needed to accomplish the Infiot vision.
The ideal candidate would have most of the following qualifications. We will consider candidates who have some of these qualifications but are interested in working on this skillset.
- Experience with scalable cloud native multi-tenant architectures
- Experience with web programming and HTTP based APIs (REST or GraphQL)
- Experience with Azure, GCP cloud infrastructure. AWS is a plus.
- Experience with Docker, VM, Kubernetes is a must
- Experience with devOps/SRE
- Experience with cloud management of network devices
- Experience with Linux command line, python and make
- Ability to work in a remote team setting
- Passion for automation
- Passion for personal productivity improvement
- Passion for quality and customer satisfaction
- Passion for development driven testing
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent training/knowledge
- Minimum of 10 years of industry experience
Resumes in PDF only please.
We do receive a lot of resumes so we cannot reply to everybody. If you do not hear from us it means that we did not feel there would be a match based on your resume. In any case, thanks for your interest.
If your resume indicates a match we will contact you for an introductory call, that will be followed by a couple of rounds of technical interviews. We will provide more details about the format of our technical interviews.