Sales Development Representative
Infiot’s mission is to reinvent edge networking to deliver intelligent access for remote first applications. We are actively hiring talented Sales Development Representative professionals to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, Infiot is a great place to grow your career.
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating sales outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Anticipate customer needs by studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads
- Support senior sales teams and sales representatives on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts in conjunction with their partners
- Attend product training conferences and develop an understanding of our edge software and communication infrastructure
- Monitor, drive and attend meetings with prospects while handling the introductions and follow-up with the sales representatives
- Be the first point of contact for new business end-user prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings
- Collaborate with sales teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas to each weekly meeting
- Flawless articulation and communication skills, both written and oral, with public speaking experience preferred
- Must be able to work remotely as it is our preferred method of operation
- Working knowledge of the SaaS enterprise security, networking, communication and microservices software market or the ability to learn new software quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound calls, follow-up and emails every day
- Have a strong work ethic, consultative in approach, eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Have experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Sales Force and or other similar prospecting applications while keeping track of all leads and their outcomes
- Must be an excellent problem-identifier/solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive solution environment to make the sale happen
- Loves assisting in closing deals using complex market research and focusing on continued learning and improvement
- Thorough understanding of commercial awareness and brand recognition to successfully establish rapport with prospects
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Has priorly worked in an early stage technology solution company
- 1-3 years work experience in tele-marketing sales preferred
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required
Resumes in PDF only please.
We do receive a lot of resumes so we cannot reply to everybody. If you do not hear from us it means that we did not feel there would be a match based on your resume. In any case, thanks for your interest.
If your resume indicates a match we will contact you for an introductory call, that will be followed by a couple of rounds of technical interviews. We will provide more details about the format of our technical interviews.